Join Us for “Tax Strategies for Your Small Business” at the Small Business Advocacy Council
Date and Time: Thu, 03/21/2013 – 11:00am – 1:00pm
Location: SBAC Office, 20 S. Clark St., Floor 14, Chicago, IL 60603
With tax season in full force, it’s easy to set your sights on maximizing this year’s tax refunds while ignoring the bigger picture – implementing a long-term tax strategy for you and your business. Whether it’s sooner or later, at some point you’ll need an exit strategy for your business whether you sell, merge or have a succession plan, not to mention a potential need to finance your business. In order to ensure the ultimate health and success of your company and your own well-being, it’s vital you start to get a plan in action today.
Join us for an information-packed seminar to discuss smart tax strategies for your small and mid-sized business. In addition to getting the latest on recent tax laws and court decisions that impact your filings, you’ll also learn how to do the following:
• Approach business tax returns with long-term health and success in mind
• Ask the right questions of your accountant
• Know what auditors look for
• Prepare for an audit
• Understand how taxes impact your exit strategy
• Create and sustain corporate relationships
• Approach business financing and acquisition
• Maximize owner profit and minimize taxes
• Include your business in estate planning
• Avoid surprises
David Lynam, Lynam & Associates
Mike Manning, Fusion Accounting and Technology
Michael Stuart, The Stuart Legacy Alliance
SBAC Board President Mike Cavanaugh, with RCM Wealth Advisors, will moderate the event.
For more information, including how to reserve tickets, see the SBAC event page here.